- Publicado el: 06-03-2023,
- por P&P Team.
- Descripción de la Empresa: Consultora .
Aplicar al Puesto Ver otras Ofertas de Empleo
-The ability to assist in developing, implementing and supporting lifecycle management on OE tools such as: 7 Wastes / Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Visual Controls, Root Cause Analysis, Kanban, Kaizen events, Mistake-proofing, Standard Work / Leader Standard Work
· Bring automotive quality process approach and adapt to work within textile processing environment to include FMEA, Control Plans, MSA, APQP, and Corrective action.
· Responsible for ensuring the correct performance (and implement when needed) of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of company products.
· Develop and manage plans, guidelines, policies, procedures and processes to ensure quality target achievements. Accountable for technical quality performance KPI all over the process.
· Measure and lead continual elimination of production defects, errors and waste in our drive to ZERO.
· Work with Engineering team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements.
· Identify, manage, and champion innovative projects to advance productivity and enable LEAN principles across different functions.
• Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering or related fields
• Experience managing in a fast-paced environment
• Project management experience overseeing corrective and preventive actions, and auditing (desired)
• Knowledge of lean tools/ methodology
English proficiency (required)
3+ years of experience in related fields
• Intensely curious
• Displayed creative problem-solving skills
• Organization and order
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Santiago, Santiago, Rep. Dominicana
$95,000 (Moneda Local)
Schedule: Monday- Thursday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm/ Friday 8:00 am- 4:00 pm